Saturday, March 07, 2015

Chapter 241: MaGIC Academy: Python 101

Date: 7th March 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, Menara 3 Petronas, Kuala Lumpur

Last Thursday, I saw MaGIC Academy posted about the upcoming event called Python 101. The class is very interesting because the participant can learn the new programming language in very cheap price, which is RM 20. Not only they are provided with the class, and they are also provided with the lunch and tea break. I decided to buy the ticket although there are no certificate given, because the knowledge of Python programming language might help me in the future time. I bought the ticket on last Friday using my debit card and attend the class on this morning. During the class, I know a new friend who is younger than me, his name is Desmond. Our instructor, Athar taught us about the introduction of Python before gave us the Hangman game assignment. It was an interesting challenges but I need some guidance from Google and some mentors to complete my assignment. After I completed it, I have plenty of time to Facebook before the lunch time while others are trying to finish their assignment. After the lunch time, there is a presentation about Microsoft Azure and BizSpark before the Q&A sessions, unfortunately I can't get any prize because I failed to answer on any question but congratulation to Desmond for getting himself a Nokia T-Shirt after he answered the first Q&A question. Before the tea time and class dismiss, our instructor finished the rest of the Python basic and data wrangling. Thanks a lot to him for a very nice course and interesting programming language and I feel lucky because I know a new friend there.

BitStrips Comic

Photo Gallery
This is the ticket for MaGIC Academy: Python 101 event.

Kirby510 was taking photo with his new friend, Desmond.

Kirby510 was taking photo with his instructor, Athar.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment