Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Chapter 243: Disney's Cinderella Roadshow

Date: 10th March 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: Blue Concourse, Level LG2, Blue Zone, Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway

After my job interview in the morning, I took bus to Sunway Pyramid for Disney's Cinderella Roadshow. I missed Cinderella Cosplay Appearance on last weekend because I went to MaGIC Academy: Python 101 course and Genting Highlands. I took some photos on the roadshow before I left. The Advance Ticketing counter is available in the roadshow for the visitors who want to buy <CINDERELLA> before 12th March 2015 but I planned to buy <CINDERELLA> movie tickets online to join Cinderella's Watch & Win a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland contest.

Photo Gallery
This is the event highlight for Disney's Cinderella Roadshow.

This is the swing that in Disney's Cinderella Roadshow.

The visitors can take their photo with Cinderella's 3D Pumpkin Carriage.

The visitors can take their photo with Cinderella's 3D Staircase.

This is Cinderella's Glass Shoe Revolving Display.

This is the place where the visitors can sit and watch <CINDERELLA> movie trailer.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment