Saturday, March 14, 2015

Chapter 245: MaGIC Academy: Intro to AngularJS

Date: 14th March 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, Menara 3 Petronas, Kuala Lumpur

On 2nd March 2015, I saw MaGIC Academy posted about the upcoming event called Intro to AngularJS. The class is very interesting because the participant can learn the new programming language in very cheap price, which is RM 20. Not only they are provided with the class, and they are also provided with the lunch and tea break. I decided to buy the ticket although there are no certificate given, because the knowledge of AngularJS web application framework might help me in the future time. I bought the ticket on 3rd March 2015 using my debit card and attend the class on this morning. When the class started, the instructor, Mr. Zulfa taught us about the theory part of AngularJS using the slide, and after that, he guide us how to do Todos using AngularJS. Before the lunch, we managed to done Todos. After the lunch time, there is a presentation about Microsoft Azure and BizSpark, And the speaker just give out the prize just like that. I managed to get the Nokia T-Shirt which Desmond get it on last week. Before the tea time and class dismiss, our instructor taught us about implemented Local Storage and Firebase Storage for Todos. He finished the class on 03:30 p.m. Thanks a lot to him for a very nice course and interesting framework but I need more time to familiar with the coding. And I feel lucky because I know a new friend there.

BitStrips Comic

Photo Gallery
This is the ticket for MaGIC Academy: Intro to AngularJS event.

Kirby510 was taking photo with his instructor, Mr. Zulfa.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment