Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chapter 250: Advanced Office 365 Workshop

Date: 18th March 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, Menara 3 Petronas, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, around 09:00 a.m., I attended Advanced Office 365 Workshop at Microsoft Malaysia. When I reached there, I realized that most of the participants are the top management of organizations. Around 09:30 a.m., the speaker, Mr. Vincent explained about Office 365 before he explained about Office 365 Support and Yammer. Around 11:10 a.m., there is a tea time break for all the participants. After I ate the kuih and have my coffee, I went to the registration counter and liked Fedelis Facebook Page and get Yammer Mug for free. After that, he continued with Office 365 Rights Management Systems and Polycam. Around 01:30 p.m., the seminar is ended and all the participants have their lunch before they leave. Thanks a lot to Fedelis because give me the opportunity to explore about the new technology that should implement in the organization.

Photo Gallery
This is the ticket for Advanced Office 365 Workshop event.

This is the handout that given by the organizer.

This is the Yammer Mug that Kirby510 get after liked Fedelis Facebook Page.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment