Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chapter 253: Redeem the Prizes for <The Dream Boyz>

Date: 19th March 2015 (Thursday)
Venue: Cathay Cineplexes Sdn Bhd, Level 2, eCurve, Mutiara Damansara

Last few days, I received an email from Cathay Cineplexes, mentioned that I'm one of the winner for <The Dream Boyz> Facebook Contest. I planned after I took photo with Oh, I took a bus to their office to collect the prize. I received the second prize which are included Limited Edition <The Dream Boyz> Notebook and RAM Complimentary Pass (Admit 2). Thanks a lot to Cathay Cineplexes for the prizes and I wish I can watch Chinese movie with my family.

Photo Gallery
These are the second prize for Cathay Cineplexes' <The Dream Boyz> Facebook Contest.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment