Saturday, March 21, 2015

Chapter 254: Automechanika Kuala Lumpur 2015

Date: 21st March 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, before I went to IT & Mobile Clearance Sale 2015, I went to Automechanika Kuala Lumpur at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Before I can entered the exhibition hall, I need to register myself at the registration counter and get my lanyard and the name card. I was required to wear that name card when I need to enter the exhibition hall. After the registration, the staff did gave me the flyer for the exhibition and there are some free gifts from some of the booth. After I get my free gifts, I left the exhibition hall and go to Hall 6 at the same convention centre for IT & Mobile Clearance Sale 2015.

Photo Gallery
This is the entrance of Automechanika Kuala Lumpur 2015.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment