Saturday, March 21, 2015

Chapter 255: IT & Mobile Clearance Sale 2015

Date: 21st March 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Hall 6, Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

After I went to Automechanika Kuala Lumpur 2015, I went to Hall 6, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre to queue up and wait to enter the exhibition hall once it is opened. There are a lot of visitors came early because they want to get RM 10 voucher (which will be given to first 1000 customers). When the exhibition hall is opened and I registered myself and like PC EXPO Facebook Page before the staff gave me PC EXPO RM 10 voucher and car sticker. After that, I walked around the exhibition hall and there are a lot of promotion for the smartphone and IT stuff. I took a long time to think what to buy because I was rushing to watch <HOME> at TGV KLCC in 11:55 a.m.. At last, I decided to buy portable speaker because I can bring it to anywhere and use it with my laptop or smartphone.

Photo Gallery
These are PC EXPO RM 10 voucher and car sticker.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment