Saturday, April 11, 2015

Chapter 265: Fit For Life 2015

Date: 11th April 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Third Floor, Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

This morning, I went to Fit For Life 2015 at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre because want to learn more about my health and get a free screening at there. When I reached there, there are a lot of booth which is promote their healthy product. Some of the booth did offer some free screening such as glucose test, blood pressure test and so on. Before I left, I did take some photos and upload to Instagram by #GetFitLiveGreat to get the free photos.

Photo Gallery
This is the entrance for Fit For Life 2015.

Kirby510 is surfing...

Kirby510 is facing his challenge in the high place.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment