Saturday, April 11, 2015

Chapter 266: <AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON> Roadshow

Date: 11th April 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Ground Floor, Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

After I went to Fit For Life 2015, I went to Ground Floor Centre Court Concourse, and there are <AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON> roadshow at there. There are a lot of figurine to be sold and some games for the visitors to get a free hand fan which has the face of the superheroes such as Captain America, Thor, Ironman and Hulk. I chose Captain America because I liked him the most. I can't wait to watch the movie on the end of the month.

Photo Gallery
These are the figurine of Captain America and Black Widow.

This is the Hulk's statue.

This is the Ironman's statue.

Kirby510 is act as Thor.

Kirby510 is act as Captain America.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment