Saturday, April 18, 2015

Chapter 269: Catch LINE Characters Live at UNIQLO

Date: 18th April 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: UNIQLO, Ground Floor, Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur

After the movie, I had my lunch at Wendy's KLCC before I planned to pay my UMobile Bill at Berjaya Times Square. When I going to there, I saw the notice board at UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 and it stated there is appearance for LINE characters at 04:00 p.m.. I went to UMobile Centre and done my payment quickly and returned to UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 for LINE characters. Wow! Moon and Cony are appeared in UNIQLO. I left after I took some photos with them.

Photo Gallery
Kirby510 took photos with LINE characters, Moon and Cony.

Kirby510 took photos with LINE characters, Moon and Cony.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment