Saturday, April 18, 2015

Chapter 270: Venshi Community Gathering Event - Malaysia

Date: 18th April 2015 (Saturday)
Venue: Friendster iCafe, Ninth Floor, East, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur

After I took picture with LINE characters, Moon and Cony at UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88, I went to Friendster iCafe for Venshi Community Gathering Event because I knew that there was event by an online game, MapleStorySEA at there. When I reached there, Venshi are about to start the lucky draw and he saw me just came from outside, and asked me whether want to join the lucky draw. I agreed and the staff provided me a piece of paper to write the name down. And I don't know what happened to me, I wrote my phone number inside the paper too. After that I saw Sakata Yau and I was angry with him because he didn't invite me to the event. Around 5 minutes later, I was so lucky to be chosen and a lot of players said that I just came and straight away chosen. It's really lucky for me because Sakata Yau was not selected for the lucky draw. After that, all the players took a group photo with Venshi and the registration for MapleSEA MY Movie Gathering was opened. For your information, it's a closed-door Maple Movie Gathering in Malaysia for the upcoming blockbuster, <AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON>. The movie gathering is organised on 2nd May 2015 at GSC Maxx Berjaya Times Square. Venshi said that the redemption time and screening time is not confirmed and he will update the event page if he has the latest news. According to him, the movie will started before 12:00 p.m. Before I left, I got Limited Edition MapleStorySEA Season 2 T-Shirt, Luggage Tag and Mouse Pad. Thanks a lot to MapleStorySEA and Venshi for the awesome prizes, and hope can see him and Sakata Yau during the movie gathering.

Photo Gallery
MapleSEA players took group photo with Venshi.

Sakata Yau and his guild mate were taking photos with Venshi.

Sakata Yau and his guild mate were taking photos with Venshi.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment