Friday, April 24, 2015

Chapter 271: MaGIC Academy: Understanding Mobile Development - Strategy and Development

Date: 24th April 2015 (Friday)
Venue: Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre, Cyberjaya

This evening, after my working hours, my friend who worked as a fire officer, Khairul fetched me and my colleague, Dennis to MaGIC for "Understanding Mobile Development - Strategy and Development". We reached there around 07:15 p.m.. After we registered ourselves for the event, we took bento as our dinner (The organiser provided the dinner to the participants. ). Around 08:00 p.m., the instructor, Kevin Bluer started the course and I had learned a lot of interesting from the course. After the course, a lot of participants reached the instructor and have a chat with him whereas I get today's note from him before I left. I will meet the instructor on the next day as he is the instructor for "Learn Swift Programming (Mobile Development)" course for the weekends. And also not to forget to thanks to Khairul to sent me to MaGIC for the course.

Bitstrips Comic

Photo Gallery
This is the dinner that provided by the organiser.

Kirby510 took a selfie with Khairul before the course started.

Kirby510 took picture with the instructor, Kevin Bluer.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment