Sunday, April 26, 2015

Chapter 272: MaGIC Academy: Learn Swift Programming (Mobile Development)

Date: 25th April 2015 (Saturday) - 26th April 2015 (Sunday)
Venue: Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre, Cyberjaya

On the first day, the instructor, Kevin Bluer explained about the requirements gathering and prototype before he taught us about the programming fundamentals for Swift Programming and let us try the exercise on XCode Playground. And on the next day, he taught us about the 4 labs for Swift Programming, such as my news, kids calculator, my location and my data storage (in local database or online database). Before the course ended, all the participants took a picture with the instructor. I like the way he taught me about this new programming language and I learned a lot during the weekend course. Hopefully I can meet him again in the future.

Bitstrips Comic

Photo Gallery
This is the lunch for the first day.

This is the lunch for the second day.

The participants had a group photo with the instructor, Kevin Bluer in the end of the course.



%3C%20Previous%20Chapter Diary%20List Next%20Chapter%20%3E

0 comments:

Post a Comment